The Winter Sports Parents Meeting will be on Wednesday November 10th at 6pm via zoom. Here is the link:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 916 4322 2669
Winter Sports Meeting Zoom Links for November 10th at 6:30pm:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 989 0419 7087
Please see attached flyer for important boys basketball events coming up: FLYER
Attention Boys Ice Hockey players! There will be a preseason player meeting on Zoom on Tues. Oct. 26 at 7:00 pm. Any interested hockey players should contact Coach Harackiewicz at Harackiewicz@ccsu.edu for the Meeting ID and Passcode. This announcement will also be posted on the Newington athletics website http://icehockey.newingtonathletics.com/Content/Ice_Hockey_1.asp
Help out the boys ice hockey team by participating in this fundraiser! https://maplecraftfoods.com/pages/nbmc-hockey
Registration for sports in 2021-22 open on planeths.com
Please watch this VIDEO for a tutorial on how to register
To complete the IMPACT test for athletics, please follow the instructions below. Every student-athlete must have a completed baseline impact test on file before participation in athletics. If you want to check to see if you already have one on file, you can contact the nurse or the athletic trainer.
Please use the following instructions in order to complete your Impact Test:
2. Enter the code 70bf948d00 into the box and click 'Launch Baseline Test'; next
3. Choose your language; next
4. Enter your name, DOB, etc (make sure you correctly choose if you are using a mouse or trackpad, as this will help calibrate your test); next
5. Answer questions; next
6. Click 'skip additional questions'; next
7. Next 3 screens are your current symptoms, enter for how you are currently feeling; next
8. Answer the practice question; next
9. Click 'START TEST'
10. Once you have finished you can close out your screen. If you would like to send the results to your school email, that is fine but it is not required.
*Make sure you are in a quiet room, with no music, television or phone distractions. (Turn your phone off or on silent until the test is complete to ensure you get an accurate reading for the test.) There is no 'right or wrong' for the Impact Test, everything is compared to yourself- so no need to stress!
If you have any questions about the impact test, please contact the nurse or athletic trainer.
Canton Weekly Athletic Schedule
August 23-August 29
August 30-September 5
September 6-September 12
September 13-September 19
September 20-September 26
September 27-October 3
October 4-October 10
October 11-October 17
October 18-October 24